PASTIMES



     Same as everybody else, I had pastimes and hobbies when I was a child like playing video games. I always used to download them from the internet. I never paid for one.
When I had to go to school, usually far away from home, playing video games became very difficult. I tried to play with a carry-on console, but it didn't feel the same. Little by little, I started to move away from videogames.

At the same, my friends and me started to go out. We spent time wandering all over the city. We loved staying in parks, plazas, even in street curbs. Listening to music, drinking wine, beer or just relaxing until the police stopped us.


However, since I started my university studies, I've just wanted to stop time runing passing by. I still like to set off as far as I can to enjoy moments of silence.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Brazil and distopies post 6