See my cat sleeping reminds me than I always wanted adopt a cat, but my parents didn't like that idea. It was not until a friend tell me that his cat would have kittens. His parents  did not like the idea either. So my parents acepted.
 "Pangui" born in December and at the end of january It was able to took her home. In the beginning, It was close only to me, but in the short time changed and It passed to sleep with my mom. The bed was bigger and my mother started to love her, just look it, she's gorgeous.
Actually, she sleeps everywhere during the day and at night she sleeps with my mother. I don't care where she sleeps, as long as she´s warm. That's love.
I hope that this picture can mean than we can give a great place to rest to all animals with love and consciousness.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Brazil and distopies post 6