Let me introduce myself.

 I was born on/in september 15th, 1998 in Cerrillos.

 I lived in the house with my grandmother until she lost it betting on the races. We have to live with my aunt and cousins. I grew up with three cousins and two cats in a quiet house. There I learned how much i like to rest. Now I live with my parents on a house in Maipooh. My dad smoke a lot, like me but my mother don't. She like drink beer.


 I'm studying architecture after gain a scholarship from university. Where I'm taking a english class. I took one the past year but didn't pass. The university is too far from home so I usually get drunk to travel that distance.
I love spend time with my cat and my plants. I would love have a lot of them for all long of my life.🌵?🐈 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Brazil and distopies post 6